Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Two Tests Down, Four Tests & Two Papers to Go...

Last night was my Con Law final. I'm pretty sure I choked on it. The absolute highest grade I can get is a 90% because I froze on one section of it and left one of the four blank and each was worth 10%. That leaves the essays and I'm not sure I got my cases right. We'll see.

This morning was Global Politics. That was a really fun test to take. I figure any test wherein you get to say, "Screw Russia and their nationalization of oil!" is a pretty cool test.

Today I still have Theories of Justice and tomorrow is math. Monday is Gender in Western Thought and two papers for Global Politics and Tuesday is another math.

Almost there!

4 comments:

mere said...

you have a great blog!

Gojiro said...

Math is Hard.

Just sayin' ...

Oh, and good luck!

Anonymous said...

How can you have two math exams within 7 days?!
That shit ain't right!
I'd call Amnesty....

SerenitySprings said...

I have had a math test every week for the past 3 or 4 weeks. Why? Because GOD HATES ME.