Sunday, December 18, 2005

Why OhioDave™ RAWKS Oh So Much

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!

Yummy Sushi tissues, a killer STOP SMOKING NOW xmas card, squirrel chewing gum, and a BARNES & NOBLE GIFT CARD!! (OR, "Now here is someone who speaks 'Holly'!")





Thank you thank you thank you OhioDave™!!

Possibly only Emilie, OhioDave™, and I will understand the significance and utter hilarity of the items included in this package ~ but sewiouswy, this is AWESOME!

(And no comments from the peanut gallery about how I opened the gift early!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD! That is a sweet present you might say (round)!! I'm just a little jealous!

Emilie

Caitiff said...

Hey, SS. Hope all is well. Seattle is great, I'm going back to Afghanistan soon, but will keep in touch.

Joe
aka Caitiff

Addie said...

awww.... thats sweet... wish I could be so thoughtful sometimes

SerenitySprings said...

Emilie: LOL...ROUND!

Joe: So glad you're back home for a bit. Good luck when you go back and keep in touch!

Addie: I know! Wasn't that sweet?