Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF...or possibly murder my roommate...I haven't decided yet.

OH MY GOD. My roommate is supposed to go to her friends house tonight for games or WHATEVER. So I'm like, SWEET, "Scrubs" it is! w00t!! So I sit down on the couch in the living room and she comes in here and joins me. AFTER making me move to the chair because SHE wants the couch. WHATEVER.

So I'm watching Scrubs and she asks me for the remote just now AND CHANGED THE CHANNEL. SERIOUSLY. So now instead of watching Scrubs I'm being forced to watch BEAUTY AND THE GEEK. I really think I'm going to die. Right here, right now. Dead. That's me.

I cannot belive I'm going to be 30 in a few weeks and I'm STILL dealing with shit like this.

As Jane would say, WHAT THE CRAP?!

No comments: