Saturday, January 21, 2006

Last Day of Work

So today was my last day of work. I am now officially unemployed. w00t!!

I forgot to turn in my key, though, so I'm going to have to take it back soon. That's unfortunate because I had really hoped I wouldn't have to go back there but what can you do?

Things I Won't Miss:
* The person who is relieving me showing up late.
* Being written up for really important things such as cutting the tag out of my apron.
* Being told by my bosses boss to "slow down" because I'm "making everyone else look bad."
* Working weekends.
* Being yelled at by over-zealous customers who think they know something about how to do my job.
* Selling people superfluous bullshit that they don't need just to make my sales goal.
* Crazy coworkers.
* Feeling guilty about waking my boyfriend up early on the weekends when I have to get out of his really warm bed just to go to a really stupid job.
* Getting angry about things like everything listed above.

Things I Will Miss:
* A steady paycheck.
*
*
*
* Yep, that's about it.

No comments: