Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I hate her I hate her I hate her...

I hate her. She is rude, inconsiderate, and has absolutely no concept of personal boundaries. And if I have to hear one more time some crap about how "this isn't just some kinda 'girly' like - it's not superficial - I really, really like him" I really just might punch her in the face.

(Never mind that her new "like" just got out of rehab and has convinced her that constantly popping pills isn't the same as having an actual addiction or the fact that he yelled at me to shut up on Monday night, (after Ashley asked me where I'd been and I told her I was out having $1 margaritas,) because it was too hard to hear about alcohol after everything he's been through blah blah blah.)

Sorry. That's just me doing as Becky proposed - giving my anger to the internet.

No comments: