Friday, April 28, 2006

Bored, Bored, Bored

I am so completely bored right now. I've been up since, um, EARLY, because my roommate got up early and made too much noise, and I have nothing to do.

No work to go to, no tests to study for, no errands to run. Nothing.

BORED.

The day after finals is always a relief but always BORING. I guess I feel like I've been studying so much the last two weeks that now that there's nothing to study for I don't even know what to do.

Wonder if anyone wants to go to lunch?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all about going to lunch. What time are you getting here?

Emilie

SerenitySprings said...

Well, let's see. If I leave right now I could be there in time for a late lunch or early dinner.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. Maybe we'll see a movie too, since you may as well have a long visit, since the drive is so short!

Emilie

Anonymous said...

How about you go to work for me and I'll stay home and be bored? :)