Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hoffdoms - A Browncoat Tale - Featuring the Infamous Browncoat Playas!



OhioDave™: This could be the most effective form of birth control ever. Cuz if I had to look at Hasselhoff's face right before doin' it, I'd totally lose interest.

Me: Presumably because the mere site of Hasselhoff would make you feel inadequate?

Danielle: At least I'm not alone in my thinkin'.

Jedi: Hasselhoff makes OhioDave™ hot. Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

Jenny: Wow...OhioDave™ on Hoff action...if THAT image doesn't put me into labour I don't know WHAT will!

OhioDave™: To quote Shepherd Book, "Ain't gonna happen."

Jenny: Hell, in my head OhioDave™ is already going back for round 3!!!

OhioDave™: And I'm almost entirely heterosexual! (Jesse and Jedi not withstanding.)

Jedi: You are too good to me, you studly lizard panted man.

Jenny: That's hot.

EngmAtmor: OhioDave™ is hot...sizzling!

Emily: I was beginning to wonder what that burning smell was!

OhioDave™: I hate you all.

EngmAtmor: Happy Oral Pleasure Tuesday.

OhioDave™: And suddenly, I'm in a better mood!

Me: I am sooo blogging this entire conversation.

OhioDave™: Plagiarist. Blog that, bitches!

2 comments:

Gojiro said...

Aaaaah, good times.

Anonymous said...

these things are HUGE in Germany

-bar