Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Actual Email Conversation, Part Something

OhioDave™: A job opening came up today for "Geological Engineers & Geologist" for Wang, Inc. I think David should apply ... because how cool would it be to work for a company named Wang? Seriously, I imagine their corporate HQ is some huge building with WANG in giant red letters (in my imagination, flashing) on the top of it.

Me: I think the building is probably actually shaped like a wang. A huge phallic symbol built in tribute to the gods of the wang. And the wings of that building are shaped like balls. Seriously.

David: And the company headquarters are in Florida, America's wang.

OhioDave™: And they've inserted a branch office into the Ohio Valley. Those sick bastards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a co-worker named Long Dong. I figure this proves Lockheed is the most humorless company around. If there a places with less of a sense of humor he'd be there.