Monday, May 08, 2006

Challenge from MySpace

Rules: Turn on your media player of choice, turn on the SHUFFLE option. Answer these questions with the (RANDOM) song titles as they show up.

How does the world see me?
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

Will i have a happy life?
Gutters Full of Rain - David Gray

What do my friends really think of me?
Video Killed the Radio Star - Ben Folds

Do people secretly lust after me?
No One Else - Weezer (haha)

How can i make myself happy?
Portrait of an American Family - Marilyn Manson (wtf?)

What should i do with my life?
Who Needs Love Like That? - Erasure

Why must life be so full of pain?
I Wasn't Meant to Feel This - Suicidal Tendancies

Will i ever have children?
Tiger in My Tank - Eels (ew)

Will i die happy?
Only in Dreams - Weezer (Okay, now that is funny.)

What is some good advice for me?
Imagine - A Perfect Circle (Thank you, APC, now I want to slit my wrists.)

What is happiness?
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails (Seriously! What is the universe trying to tell me here?)

What's my favorite fetish?
Life in One Day - Howard Jones

How will I be remembered?
Butterflies - Toad the Wet Sprocket

3 comments:

Gojiro said...

Ben Folds covered Video Killed the Radio Star?

Must. Have.

SerenitySprings said...

Being emailed to you as I type.

Gojiro said...

w00t!