Friday, May 19, 2006

Hollywood Party, Dallas Style

Becky invited me to a movie premiere last night for a movie she worked on called Fat Girls. It was awesome. The movie was hilarious and I totally got to schmooze with people in The Business. Let me tell you what, if you want to party the right way, do it with these people. I had three margaritas and apparently in Hollywood a margarita is a huge class of tequila with a slice of lime tossed in.

I'll give you more details of our evening later but for now, I give you this:

Becky, the most famous person I know. :)

However, if you enjoy eating, do not party with these people. There was no food to be found so I had all that tequila with no food for hours and this morning I'm paying for it. But this hangover was totally worth it because it was one of the best experiences of my life.

It was so cool to watch the film and then get the inside scoop on everything after. For instance, the blue shirt that Becky's wearing in the above picture was actually worn in the film by the star (who was a total sweetheart, by the way)!

And you know how pretty actors are on tv and in magazines? They look the same in real life. Except for the anorexia; that was irritating as hell.

Becky, you totally rock for taking me last night.

3 comments:

dangermama said...

dude, Im so jealous....

Anonymous said...

Awwww.
I'm glad you had a good time last night. I had a great time, too.
Except, possibly, for the 300 pound drag queen in the leotard...
Anyway, I'm glad I could rock your world and bust your cherry last night. ;-)

SerenitySprings said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I forgot that you busted my drag queen cherry! ALL HAIL THE GOD OF TEQUILA!