Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Notes Written During Church

Jack: What are you writng?

Grammy: Just writing. Try it - write down all your thoughts. It's fun and maybe when you grow up - you'll be an author!!

Jack: I dont want to be an auther if I am will they call me Mr. Larsen?

Grammy: If you are a successful author - they will probably call you whatever you want them too.

Jack: Than they will call me Jack's not an auther.

Grammy: Up to you - you can be anything you want to be if you work hard in school and be nice to others. "Treat others like you want them to treat you."

Jack: Well I know that but what if I don't want to be anything?

Grammy: The Bible says if you want to eat, you have to work.

Jack: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to eat but what if I dont want to work?

Grammy: As I said, The Bible says, if you want to eat, you have to work. That's why it's important to find something you enjoy doing - then do that for a living. What do you enjoy doing?

Jack: This is off the situation but wheres my sucker?

No comments: