Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy happy joy joy

David comes home tomorrow and I cannot express just how happy I am about that. I've enjoyed some parts of the alone time I've been granted for the past week and a half, but enough is enough.

I've had a horrible headache for the last two days. Last night it was so bad that I laid in bed with all the lights off and the blinds closed and had no outside stimulation. It was anime night at Harold's and I didn't go because I didn't think it would be a good idea for me to have to drive home in the dark while facing a bunch of headlights. Today it seems a little less sharp but it did yesterday morning as well, so I'll just have to see what the day brings.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I'm having lunch with the atheists, then off to an engagement party, then I pick David up, then it's a birthday party. That's the kind of day I love.

No comments: