Monday, June 26, 2006

Hmmm

It just occurred to me that I can't decide if I'm more excited about David coming home in five days or the Fucking Whore moving out in seven?

She broke all of my uncooked spaghetti noodles. All of them. I had them in one of those disposable Ziplock plastic bowls with the lid and I guess she thought she needed to use it or something because she broke all of my spaghetti and put it in a baggie. So not only did she have to touch EVERY SINGLE NOODLE, but now it won't twirl around my fork like it's supposed to because it's all in teeny-tiny pieces.

So yeah...I can't decide what I'm more excited about...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

her whoredome knows no bounds.

SerenitySprings said...

No kidding. But I got to take some of her power today and I got to say, "You know why I'm taking your power right now? BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!"

Ahhh, good times.