Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I knew it!

I came home early this morning from traffic court. I don't usually get home on Tuesdays until after 3 p.m. or so. I probably got home around 8:45 and my air-conditioning nazi roommate was the only one home. Imagine my surprise when I walked into a nice, cool apartment. I looked at the thermostat and it was set at 75, which is five degrees colder than the 80 degrees we all agreed upon. I knew she couldn't stand the heat anymore than the rest of us and was just keeping it super hot in here to exercise her crazy, cult-induced power!

My only question now is, am I required to talk to her? I mean, since she moves out in less than two weeks do I really have to talk to her anymore? So far today I've been able to ignore her twice when she's spoken to me directly and here's hoping that winning streak continues!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fucking whore.

Anonymous said...

hey, there's gonna be a vacancy in my complex tomorrow.... :-P