Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Holiday Greetings from Oklahoma!

Holly is still on vacation and unfortunately, she's not feeling well. Could part of that be because she's so hopped up on over-the-counter cold medication that she can hardly see straight?? Hmmm...

Lucky for her, there's a Star Trek Voyager marathon on Spike all week so she's able to keep herself occupied while Jack's at school.

While I was wondering around the house today looking for something to climb, I came across this:
That's Holly when she was 18, way back in 1994. Ha!

Last night I got to hang out with Jack and Lola, which was nice because Jack loves to let me scream and Lola is very soft and purry.

Also, David sent along a playmate for me but unfortunately, Holly says he has to stay here with Jack when we head off to South Carolina next week. Oh well. It'll be fun while it lasts!

No comments: