Monday, March 26, 2007

BSG

I am going to try to say this without giving anything away.

Haha...as I was typing this I got an email from OhioDave that says, "I have not watched it yet. Spoil me and you will die. Just sayin'..."

Therefore, I have deleted everything I was planning on saying in this post because I'm afraid even the slightest hint of what happened will deprive some people of that moment that me, David, and Becky had last night when we were all like, "HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FRACKING AWESOME THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVER THERE'S NO WAY I CAN WAIT TEN MONTHS FOR IT TO COME BACK!"

I used to think that the season two finale was the best end-of-a-season ever. Mere child's play compared to this season finale. Seriously. And that's all I'm gonna' say 'bout that.

1 comment:

Gojiro said...

Okay, I had the opposite reaction. OMGWTFBSG??? I think it was the worst episode ever, and they'd better have a damn good way out, or the show is going to get really stupid really fast.

I'll say nothing specific to avoid spoiling others.