Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Note to self

Don't hide your glasses from yourself while sleep-walking.

I slept through my alarm this morning so I didn't go to my 8:30 a.m. class. I decided to read in bed for a little bit but apparently I fell back asleep. So apparently I won't be going to my 11:30 class either. But the best thing? I can't find my glasses. I know exactly where I put them last night when I went to sleep and now they're not there. Or on the bed. Or on the floor around the night stand. Or anywhere. The only thing I can figure out is that at some point last night I sleep-walked and put them somewhere. How can I hide my glasses from myself while sleeping? I was having really wacky dreams and although I don't think I've sleep-walked in years, I used to do it quite regularly when I would have strange dreams. So unless I can find them soon, I guess I won't be going to my 1:00 class either. So I've either screwed myself over really well or I've done myself a favor. Only time will tell.

No comments: