Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dream

Last night I had a dream that there was this reality show on tv called "Underwater Ellie" and it was about this girl named Ellie who was human and eel. The show basically followed her exploits underwater and showed her in all kinds of dangerous situations with exotic fish and eels. I refused to watch this show with David because I thought it was absolutely ridiculous and kind of scary, what with the darkness at the bottom of the ocean and so forth.

The next day I went to class and my class was being held in the main Poli Sci classroom on the ground floor of Green Hall. Ellie was in that class and I was going to confront her about her stupid show when I picked up a chicken sandwich that had onion on it and the onion touched my hand. So I left the classroom to go right across the hall to the restroom to wash my hand. The professor apparently realized I was going to confront Ellie and that I had been thwarted by a stinky slice of onion so she followed me out into the hall to tell me to leave Ellie alone because Ellie didn't deserve my wrath. As I turned around to roll my eyes at the professor for being lame I realized that it was Captain Janeway.

As soon as I saw who the professor was I went back into the bathroom because, seriously, Janeway? Teaching Poli Sci? I don't think so. As I walked up to the sink in the bathroom to wash my hand I looked in the mirror and realized that I was Ellie and the person that I needed to confront to tell her to stop being so retarded was me.

Then I woke up.

No comments: