Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Dream

I was at Ocean Beach watching Jack float around on some sort of water vessel. Instead of the water moving towards and away from me, it was moving side to side. Jack's vessel capsized and so I dove into the water to save him. I was wearing jeans and a heavy long-sleeved shirt and so my clothes began to drag me down. I tried my hardest to reach him but I couldn't get any air and so I drowned. I have no idea what became of Jack because as I was drowning, I woke up gasping for air.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever hear that if you die in your dream you die for real? That was a popular bit of lore during my childhood. In the last couple years I've died in my dreams a disconcertingly high number of times. Clearly it hasn't had the effect of ending my real-worldly existence, but I figure it can't be a good thing.

SerenitySprings said...

Actually, I die all the time in my dreams too. And by "all the time" I mean twice that I can recall right now. But clearly I didn't actually die. Or maybe I did...

Brainsssssss!