Friday, May 09, 2008

A Wonderous Day

Today, for the very first time in our relationship, my wonderful husband sent me flowers. They are for Mother's Day and the card was wonder and perfect and full of the love and dorkiness that is my husband. He is perfect to me and I love him with all of my heart.

After a very trying morning due to health issues which I shall discuss later in a health update, the flowers arrived and the card made me burst into tears. I'm going to keep the card private for now because it made me cry for a good 20 minutes, but hopefully I'll want to share it with the rest of the world soon.

My point is, I love my husband. He is wonderful and gracious and kind. And there is no other man on the face of this earth that I could possibly love more.

I'll post pictures of the roses as soon as they rehydrate (per the instructions on the little plant food envelope.)

Oh, and did I mention that I love my perfect husband?

No comments: