Saturday, August 28, 2004

Goodbye

You do not know what you have done to me. You have no idea how you have affected me. But that is not important now. What is important is that I know that I must stay away from you.
You confuse me and make me forget what it is that I need out of this life. I need to be around positive people that feel the same way that I do about life in general. I do not want to see the ugly behind every comment. I want to look at something and appreciate it for what it is without always having to think about whether or not you would approve. Therefore, I would rather be alone than be with someone who has the affect on me that you do.
I need, at this time, to find my happy place. My place that exists in the corners of my mind that no one can provide for me except for me.
I do not know what you see when you look at me, but I know what I see when I look at you. The words that we say should not overpower that which we are. The world is an ugly place. I know that. But my little corner of reality needs to be shiny…as much as possible. There is so much nasty out there – I cannot contribute to that.
I will help you if I can, but I must do it from afar. I must not be near you because your personality is way too strong for me. Goodbye.

No comments: