Saturday, March 19, 2005

Kids are Evil

Oh my GOD I hate kids. All of them. Tall ones, short ones, cute ones, ugly ones...ALL of them. They are all the spawn of Satan.

Today my 8-year-old son (who is in actuality the spawn o' me - which begs the question of whether or not he TOO is from the devil) was playing outside with a 10-year-old kid. Let me change that...he was playing outside with a 10-year-old PUNK ASS KID (P.A.K.). My son (The Boy) took off his sweatshirt and P.A.K. took it and threw it up in a tree. Then P.A.K. proceeded to take The Boy's basketball away from him and toss it up in the tree as well. I glanced out across the yard and saw my son standing outside alone next to a tree. I asked him where P.A.K. went and he said to get a broom or something. Well, of course, my curiosity was piqued at this point so I found some shoes and went outside to see what in the world was going on. The Boy informed me of the events and I asked how long P.A.K. had been gone and he said for 10 minutes or so. Oh boy howdy was I MAD. That PUNK ASS KID took my son's stuff and then just LEFT him there alone. So of course I went and found P.A.K. and made him get The Boy's things out of the tree and I told him to stop bullying around kids that are smaller than him and then I made The Boy come inside. So now both kids are pissed at me because I'm a mean old lady. But you know what? Kids are stupid. I can't wait until they all grow up and are able to bully around people their own size...you know, by like dropping bombs on them and stuff...huh...

*By the way, The Boy in no way, shape, or form falls under the above-mentioned descriptions of children. He's really quite wonderful and I love him with all my heart.

**Also, I do not advocate the dropping of bombs on anybody. : )

3 comments:

Harleydreamer said...

I really enjoy your blog. Hits very close to home. It appears to be open and honest.

SerenitySprings said...

Speedzter, don't you just HATE it when your kids are hurting? For any reason at all. It literally keeps me awake sometimes.

SerenitySprings said...

Harley, glad you like! Can't wait to look yours up!