Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Moving Sucks...and Rocks...I Haven't Decided Yet

Man, I have so much to do. I still have to pack and get my pinkish hair fixed. I have to decide what I'm taking and what I'm leaving here for the time being. We're moving into a new apartment at the end of May so I'm thinking it'll be best for me just to take the essentials at this time...clothes, some books, Buffy dvds...

When I was growing up and we moved it seemed a lot easier than it does today. I'm thinking it's because my mom was right there saying, "Put this there" or "Put that in that box." It's weird to try and decide for myself what to put where.

Jack told me last night that his heart was breaking. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to hear. I know that what we're doing here is for the best - in the long run - but it sure doesn't make today any easier.

Thank God for Jayme & Shyler. They let me stay at their place last night because I sold my bed and couch yesterday. They're going to let me stay there tonight, too. Last night Shyler and I watched Episode I and tonight we're going to watch Episode II. It was awesome because we sorta spontaneously did a Mystery Science Theater 3000 kind of thing with Ep. I. Good times.

Hopefully FedEx will get here soon so I can get on with my day. They're supposed to be here between 8am and 12pm, so here's hoping they're not late!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe moving sucks rocks?

I usually find that moving sucks at first, and rocks later, when you're all settled in the new place and making new friends and stuff.