Saturday, December 24, 2005

Church

So I'm going to go to church tomorrow. It'll be the first time I've been to church in years but it's Christmas so I'm going to humor my parents. Unless I'm too "tired" from the drive. We shall see.

I figure going to church won't hurt me too badly though considering that I really do need to do something to make up for all the Christmas retail evil I've committed this season. (Loooong story...more on that later.)

Anyway, merry Christmas to everyone. I'll miss Dallas while I'm gone but it'll be fantastic to chill with Jack for a week.

Happy holidays! (And never ever trust a salesgirl at Christmas. Just trust me on this one.)

Peace out dawgs.

2 comments:

Gojiro said...

"I figure going to church won't hurt me too badly though"

Churchs bursting into flames and falling on you can hurt pretty badly.

Just sayin' ...

SerenitySprings said...

LOL...too true.