Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Coupla Things

First, my boss called me and asked if I'd be willing to work but just take less hours so it wouldn't interfere with my school work. I'm supposed to call her boss tomorrow to see if we can work something out.

Secondly, OH MY GOD I'm in class right now with that professor who did the plagiarsm thing last semester. It was kinda cool to see his face when he saw me. Ah, good times. Also, he just spent a long damn time talking about academic dishonesty. He told the class that should he so much as suspect that one is cheating he will send the info over to Judicial Affairs. He said that last semester he sent over several students and almost all were punished to the fullest extent. And he was looking right at me when he said it. Ha.

4 comments:

dangermama said...

ha - meanie prof didnt get everyone and now you get to through it in his face every time you walk in his class... I hope you smiled the whole time

SerenitySprings said...

LOL...no, I didn't spend the time smiling so much as feeling really, really smug. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow.
Your class should all chip in and buy your prof a hooker because:
a.) he's obviously not getting any
and
b.) it would give him something to get off on instead of rooting out the evil of plagiarism

SerenitySprings said...

Now, now, Becky. Evil is as evil does. :P