Saturday, February 11, 2006

Plan HAIR from Outer Space!

So today I went to get my hair cut and the stylist decided to "have a little fun" with my head. After all, like she said, everything's bigger in Texas! Oh yeah, it was awesome. David was with me because he was getting his hair cut right after me and you should've seen his face when I came out of the back. I think his shock started when the stylist asked him if he realized he was going to the prom tonight. The look on his face was priceless! I asked him later what he was thinking when he had "that" look on his face and his response was, "Did you ask the stylist to do that to you??"





For some reason it doesn't look as big in the picture as it feels in real life!

Oh yeah, we've had a good time laughing about this today. But now I really need to go wash it out before I start thinking and acting like a "real" girl. That's it! I'm "Prom Hair Holly"! w00t!!

9 comments:

Gojiro said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Was the hairstylist from New Jersey?

SerenitySprings said...

Haha...I do feel a bit like Carmella Soprano.

Anonymous said...

This is what happens when you let gay people at your head.

lunchstealer said...

In this case, its what happens when you let a middle-aged woman from a red state at your head. Think Napolean Dynamite, without the irony, not Hair Spray. This is working-class fancy, not camp/kitch.

SerenitySprings said...

"Working class fancy" my ass! This was just plain FANCY.

All that was missing was a Virginia Slims hanging between my lips, a bottle of Coors resting between my cut-off jean-short clad legs, me sitting on the couch on the porch that's perched on the cinder blocks in front of the trailer wearing that halter top with no bra, watching the dogs fight and the youngins bathe in the stream over yonder.

SerenitySprings said...

And now, thanks to you David, I can't get that Reba McIntire song "Fancy" out of my head.

Do the LA la la la LA la la la...

:P

Anonymous said...

"All that was missing was a Virginia Slims hanging between my lips, a bottle of Coors resting between my cut-off jean-short clad legs, me sitting on the couch on the porch that's perched on the cinder blocks in front of the trailer wearing that halter top with no bra, watching the dogs fight and the youngins bathe in the stream over yonder"

That kinda turned me on. I feel dirty.

-Ryan

SerenitySprings said...

Ryan, you should feel dirty. But somehow, I'm not very surprised. :)

dangermama said...

you should make that your profile pic.... ha ha ha ha