Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Birthday Eve

Today is the last day of my twenties. I feel kind of like making some resolutions - like New Years resolutions, only for my 30's. I probably won't, though, because I imagine that once I actually am 30, it won't seem this important to be turning 30.

This has been kind of a stressful week thus far. I've managed to piss off my parents and alienate my roommate's new boyfriend. I've also had a few more moments of panic when it occurs to me that I have no job. It's getting harder to talk myself out of that panic mode and to convince myself that I really don't want to be working right now.

My Valentine's Day was awesome, though. We went and had sushi at "our" sushi place and got decently drunk off a bottle of wine. We ate SO MUCH sushi that it was kind of disturbing but HOLY COW was it tasty. I had roe for the very first time and I must say that the consistency of it was kind of creepy. I don't remember what kind it was but it was crunchy and red. I also got a bunch of chocolate and the complete Wonderfalls series on dvd. I have the best boyfriend in the world. :)

I plan to celebrate my birthday tomorrow night with a few friends at one of my favorite bars/restaurants. I wonder if I can beat the 7 margarita record I made that one time? After all, Anthony will be there with his "tool" and Heather said I could borrow it as long as I return it when I'm done. :P

No comments: