Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Decent Week So Far

So far this week has been pretty decent.

- I got my abortion paper back with a giant 100 written across the top in red ink. That was a nice feeling.

- I took an Oceans test this morning that I think I did well on (thanks to a late night phone study session with a certain scientist/ex-Oceans TA boyfriend o' mine.)

- Finished Noir on Anime Monday. What a great show.

- I didn't get the YWCA job but now I can start looking for bookstore jobs and it also means that I don't have to go back to work yet. :)

- Last night at yoga was hilarious and I spent pretty much the entire hour laughing due to various moans and groans coming from the other side of the room.

- Had a lovely dinner which included titillating conversation with Sharon last night.

- Tonight is the Taking Back Sunday concert which is mostly irrelevant because OH MY GOD BJ NOVAK IS GOING TO BE THERE!

- Just found out that Addie is pregnant and due in November. Congratulations! (Which means she'll be off work for the entire holiday season. w00t!!)

1 comment:

dangermama said...

yay, I made your list... boo, work has kept me too busy to come here every day....