Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dreams

I've been having trouble sleeping again lately so I've been taking TylenolPM to knock me out. I tried the TylenolPM that has no Tylenol in it but it didn't work for me so I went to the "real" stuff.

Since I've been taking this, I have been having the weirdest dreams. My suicide/pirates/Aerosmith dream was had while on this drug. I've since had about three other really freaky dreams.

Night before last I slept for six hours straight. That may not seem like a very big deal to some of you, but I usually wake up every hour or so. Six straight hours! And after I got up and went to the bathroom, I fell back asleep for another hour or so until the alarm went off! Sounds great, right? Well it was except for the fact that when I woke up I felt like I hadn't slept at all. My dreams were so intense that night that I feel like I didn't rest at all.

I don't know if the use of TylenolPM can directly relate to not getting restful sleep and having really bizarre dreams, but I don't know what else could be causing those things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it might be the crack...