Friday, September 29, 2006

I've lost it

Someone mentioned today that OH MY GOD we've had so many tests this week! I was shocked because I honestly didn't realize that we were smack dab in the middle of mid-terms. I mean, I know I've been really busy with school for the past couple of weeks but my brain is so fried right now I didn't put two and two together. So far I've had three tests and one paper due*. The good news is that I only have to finish the research paper I'm working on right now (that's due in exactly 5 hours 24 minutes), two more papers, one more math assignment, and two more mid-terms. Then it'll be over. For a month or so ... then we hit finals.

This semester is going to kill me.

*Which I didn't turn in. I talked to the professor about my grade in that class and she informed me that before the paper was due I had an A. If I didn't do the paper I would drop to an A-. I could turn the paper in late but there's no way I'd be above an A-. I decided sleep was more valuable to me than getting rid of that minus sign.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

on the upside, you've made it to midterms. the semester of hell is half-way over.

dangermama said...

you are already having midterms... wow didnt realize the time had gone by so fast

SerenitySprings said...

I know! I didn't even realize I was IN mid-terms! I was up til 5 o'clock this morning writing that paper (which was really interesting, by the way) and then I skipped math this morning and slept in until about 11:45.

I need a nap.