Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Texas Gubernatorial Race 2006

I have been confused on who I should vote for. Therefore, I have done some research into each of the candidates and have compiled a list regarding where they stand on certain issues. I will be using this blog to cover those issues. All of the information I have gathered has been from each candidate's race website and I will try very hard to keep my snarkiness to a minimum when discussing candidates that I disagree with. I will provide links to their websites so that you can go read what they have to say for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dithered and wound up doing a systems engineering trade study table. Kinky and Werner look best, Werner's actually closer to me but I think votes for Kinky may have more impact.

Now I'm trying to get through the rest of the ballot.

Makes me glad federal judges and cabinet secretaries are appointed.