Thursday, November 08, 2007

Actual Email Conversation

Me: I've been mending some of my pants and it's taking FOREVER and so I feel like I haven't gotten anything else done today. But the pants are super comfortable and I'd rather sew them than have to go shopping for new ones.

David: Yay comfort. And yay mending. Just make sure you've got dinner on the table and a martini ready for me when I get home, and I'll be happy.

Me: You betcha. And I'll make sure to shave my legs and put on lipstick too. Because I'm all about servicing you. Clearly.

3 comments:

-S- said...

Meh. Do most guys (husbands) really care about lipstick and shaved legs? I'd take food and beverages over artificial beauty every time.

Dave-o-ramA said...

Hmm. Yep.

greeneagles said...

Dave might be onto something with this dinner and booze thing. I might have to let E know about it as well.