Thursday, February 14, 2008

Health Update

I got many of my lab results back today and now know that I don't have mono or strep. The enzyme re-test that originally set off the red flag for MS has gone back to normal and it is now being hypothesized that all of the falling was due to inner ear infections and the raised level was due to the many bruises on my body.

So now it seems that I'm recovering from pneumonia, inner ear infections, and a really hard night of math homework with an 11-year-old. But that's a story for another time.

I'm still on bedrest and restricted from driving until the 21st so I feel good that I'll soon be feeling much better. However, this whole experience and its timing has taught me a couple of interesting things about myself that I may or may not blog about when and if I feel like getting that personal and less emotionally drained and physically exhausted.

No comments: