Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ouch!

I came back to my parents house tonight after putting gas in my car and as I was stepping from the driveway to the yard I tripped on a piece of wood. I fell down backwards and hit the back of my head on another piece of wood. I scraped my hand, arm, leg, and hip, hit my ribs, and possibly have a concussion. I almost puked and passed out, but thankfully, managed to not do either. Now I'm chilling on the couch trying not to fall asleep with one hell of a headache and lotsa dizziness.

I already have an appointment tomorrow morning with the eye doctor so I'm just going to wait until then to see if there's anything I should be doing. My mom freaked out and felt horrible but it really was my fault because I forgot their pile of wood for the fireplace was there.

Some days I'm reminded of just how retarded I can be. :)

2 comments:

dangermama said...

to put a ticker on your blog....

1. go to www.tickercentral.com and make a ticker (go to Tickers! on the top purple bar)

2. use the "html and email sigs" code - copy it

3. open your blogspot account

4. use the I Power blogger button

5. click on the settings button of your blog

6. click on the template tool at the top

7. scroll down in your template, until you see
"Begin #main" or something like that (its probably around 2/3 of the way down)

8. put your code for your ticker right above that (Begin Main line on #7)

9. preview and make sure thats right

10. republish


let me know if you have any questions... :)

SerenitySprings said...

Cool, thanks Addie. I actually found one that Blogger recommended so I think I'm gonna use that one.