Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What a Weird Day

So today I was just hanging out in my bathroom after my shower, brushing my hair, putting on some make-up, etc., when someone knocked on the door. When I answered it there were two guys standing there, probably about 20 or 21 years old. They wanted to know if I wanted to get high with them. They said they live across the balcony from me and they had seen my out on my balcony and thought I looked like someone who likes to get high. I was like, "Um, no, not so much. But, uh, wanna smoke a cigarette? I do smoke those at times."

So the three of us adjourned to my balcony where we proceeded to each smoke a cigarette and discuss the electoral college and how it pertains to Libertarians.

Am I in Texas or on some other planet? Seriously!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Neighbors being friendly. PANIC!!!

SerenitySprings said...

It's less about neighbors being friendly and more about me appearing to my neighbors to look like the type of person who gets high on a regular basis.

And have I mentioned that all of Texas seems obsessed with Libertarians? I don't get it. (Actually, that might be a conversation that David and I had privately. I'll try to blog on it later...like when I'm not in class.)

Gojiro said...

They were probably looking for a three-way.

I mean, hey, they were guys.

SerenitySprings said...

LOL...no, OhioDave™, I think they were really just looking to get high. They probably wanted me to share my stash.

It was highly amusing. Definitely didn't feel old! OH WAIT, maybe they thought I was one of those old, left-over hippies! OH MY GOD I have become my parents!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, when I read the word "hippies" I saw "nipples"

I don't know what that means, but "old, left-over nipples" kinda freaked me out.

-R