Monday, August 07, 2006

Disappointment

Porcupine Tree is going to be in Falls Church, Virginia on October 8th. I can't figure out a way to go for several reasons:

A) It would be really expensive and I won't be working much (if at all) this semester;

B) I would have to miss class to do it.

They were in Houston last October and I didn't know about it until after the concert date and to this day I am still disappointed that I missed that show. I don't remember ever wanting to see a band live more than I want to see Porcupine Tree live.

However, on a happier note, there are still tickets available to Austin City Limits next month and there are some truly terrific bands playing. Nickle Creek, Massive Attack, The Shins, KT Tunstall, Willie Nelson, Gnarles Barkley (I won't tell anyone that I like them if you won't), Damien Marley, Muse, Aimee Mann ... the list goes on and on.

We shall see...

No comments: