Friday, October 06, 2006

Me = Dumbass

So here's the thing. I had this paper due tonight at midnight for the mid-term in my Latin America class. The prof has been talking about this paper all semester so I was all psyched up about writing it only I procrastinated waaay too long and didn't start it until about 8:30 tonight. I figured that would be plenty of time because it was only supposed to be about five pages long.

I worked on it for about two hours before I realized I was doing the WRONG ASSIGNMENT. I was doing the FINAL paper assignment which isn't due until November 30! It was 10:30 p.m. and the stupid thing had to be uploaded to the website before midnight. That left me an hour and a half to write the thing.

I gave myself until 11:45 p.m. to get as much done as I could. So I basically just wrote a paper that is worth 30% of my grade in about an hour. It's a page and a half shorter than it's supposed to be and I'm left to wonder, how did I become so retarded?

Seriously. I need a nap.

No comments: