Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sleep

I didn't sleep well at all last night. Maybe it's because I treated David horribly while he was doing his best to teach me algebra, maybe it's because of the two tests I have today, maybe it's because my dreams were very odd again (think a bunch of goth chicks climbing ropes strung between trees out in the wilderness. ???)

This semester is better than the others I've had at UTD in that I finally feel like I'm learning something. That could be because my professor's seem to care about whether or not we learn or maybe it's because I don't really do much of anything anymore but study.

I'm very, very tired today - to the point of nausea. Today and tomorrow are going to be equally tiring because today I go from one mid-term to a quiz to an appointment with the tech guys to try to get the internet in my apartment fixed to work to my apartment to write my formal essay to upload by midnight as my second mid-term of the day. Tomorrow it's math lab to math to work.

Saturday. That is where my thoughts lie now. Oh sweet Saturday, your sleepy siren song sings to me of your opportunity for napping.

No comments: